Recent IsoMike recording of the Blue Knights in Ogden, Utah

Several evenings during the week of September 2, 2007 you will be able to listen to playback of the Blue Knights recording made in Ogden Utah. This will happen at the Kimber Kable factory in Ogden Utah, on a ¼ million dollar 4-channel playback system. Contact Ray Kimber (ray@kimber.com) at Kimber Kable to confirm if you want to attend.

Playback will be Raw DSD 2.8mHz sampling rate. This material is to be released as an SACD/Hybrid 4.0, Winter of 2007.

A photo essay of the recording session may be found at http://www.isomike.com/BlueKnights/.

Edited by hughesmr

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Several evenings during the week of September 2, 2007 you will be able to listen to playback of the Blue Knights recording made in Ogden Utah. This will happen at the Kimber Kable factory in Ogden Utah, on a ¼ million dollar 4-channel playback system. Contact Ray Kimber www.ray@kimber.com at Kimber Kable to confirm if you want to attend.

Playback will be Raw DSD 2.8mHz sampling rate. This material is to be released as an SACD/Hybrid 4.0, Winter of 2007.

A photo essay of the recording session may be found at http://www.isomike.com/BlueKnights/.

I'm interested. Is it ray@kimber.com, or www.ray@kimber.com?

If you are not familiar with Ray Kimber, he is an absolute legend in the audio world. He has pretty much, single-handedly challenged many know limits and known practices in audio and seriously changed the game.

On top of that, he is one of the most generous and humble guys in the universe.

Holy lord would I love to hear this.

Too bad I'm where I am.

The pics are great, though!

I'm going to have to check this out at the festival!

The recording device (if that's what you can even call it) reminds me of the Agent Yellow thing in the movie The Host...

oh, i thought it was going to be an online thing, thats too bad. ogden is quite a trip. hope they release it somehow, id like to hear it.

If you are not familiar with Ray Kimber, he is an absolute legend in the audio world. He has pretty much, single-handedly challenged many know limits and known practices in audio and seriously changed the game.

As a matter-of-fact, I have some KimberKable on my speakers at home right now :)

Too bad I don't live in Utah.